Welcome Joas!

Well, I should also blog about my newborn son. I tweeted about the big news before, blogging would come later. Does this show blogging is becoming secondary to microblogging...? ;-)

On June 2 we were blessed with a second son. His name is Johannes Arie Driessen. Joas is a healthy little boy. He weighed 3780 grams at birth. All is now well with my wife Mirjam too. Mirjam and Joas came home last Thursday.IMG_8852

I inserted a picture of Nathan (my first son) holding Joas with grandpa Driessen. Enjoy!

---
If You Read This and Like It, Tweet This to your Followers:

Welcome Joas! http://twurl.nl/4aljb7

Comments

  1. Somehow I missed your tweets about this, so a belated congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd Samuel! Nu begrijp ik waarom het even stil was op je blog ;-)

    Groeten uit Canada, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carla, Andy and James! Apparently we do need several channels to get the news out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Just log in using one of the formats and if you want me to get back to you. Otherwise comment anonymously.

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times